Stick ‘er Here, Stick ‘er There, Stick ‘er Anywhere!
What better way to broadcast your Black Hills love than with these super stylish, on-point, hip-as-hell stickers. They are a great, decorative ornament for your laptop, window, guitar case, kayak, briefcase or bumper. Heck, I’d even go so far as to say they belong on the backs of stop signs across the country.
If you grew up in the Hills or even if you just visited once, you know how amazing these places are and you probably also know stickers and patches are really one of the purest way’s to say “Dude, I know man! [comma] Right?!”
The stickers are durable vinyl and have a UV laminate that protects them from scratching, rain and sunlight – not to mention, they look great covered in mud.
The patches are embroidered and can be ironed or sewn on almost anything – a hat, your favorite jacket, a sweater for your dog…. the sky’s the limit.
Above all, they are super cool and you’ll be the envy of all your friends. So, really, what are you waiting for?
HOW TO IRON ON PATCHES:
1. Set your iron at Medium to high temperature.
2. Place your patch in the desired position on the fabric surface and place a thin cloth such as a handkerchief over top.
3. Press the iron straight down for 3 – 5 minutes (until the patch is attached to the fabric).
4. Turn inside out and iron again for 1- 2 minutes.
5. Allow the product to cool for 20 minutes.